Working at Ceto
| OUR PURPOSE
We exist to empower banks and credit unions with intelligence and innovative solutions to drive growth and profitability, enhance shareholder value, and build stronger, more prosperous communities.
| OUR VALUES
- Integrity to Trust
- Excellence to Perform
- Perseverance to Achieve
- Teamwork to Synergize
- Time to Maximize
- Intelligence to Illuminate
- Creativity to Solve
- Innovation to Elevate
- Community to Support
Become part of the Ceto family and discover why it is such an exceptional workplace! Bring your passion, talent, creativity, and active involvement, and you will become an integral part of the team. We offer Administrative, Accounting/Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Sales, Software/Application development, and Consulting opportunities. Our offices are in Alpharetta, Georgia, in the heart of the Avalon shopping and restaurant district. At Ceto, we know it’s the team driving us toward success in achieving all our goals.
Our Focus is to
- Help employees improve their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
- Provide the tools and resources to help actively take responsibility and make the best decisions regarding personal well-being.
- Provide competitive programs and resources, offer protection, and respond to the changing needs of employees throughout their careers.
- Ceto provides benefit opportunities focused on leading healthy lifestyles and supporting our employees' and their families' long-term health and well-being.
| Current Openings
Department: Consulting Services Group - Production
Reports to: Senior Vice President – Consulting Services Group
FLSA Status: Exempt Basic Function
The Account Executive will be primarily responsible for lead generation and relationship-building
activities in assigned accounts within a designated geographical region. This position will support the
company’s business plan, and revenue goals, with the primary focus on generating Discovery, calls for the
VP / Business Development Team Lead. The conference calls will be scheduled with the VP / Business
Team Lead and at least one C-level executive (e.g., CEO, CFO, COO, etc.), or interested decision maker,
from the bank or credit union prospect to discuss the company’s consulting solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting & Lead Generation. Develop leads and cultivate relationships with clients and
prospects via phone and email in assigned accounts, and schedule Discovery calls with the VP /
Business Development Team Lead. Prospecting and lead generation is critical to this position. As
part of this process, develop new leads and relationships to assist the VP / Business Development
Team Lead in taking prospects through the sales funnel to close new business and to expand the
current client base within the respective geographical region. This position will be assigned
specific goals and measured on a range of KPIs, including Activity KPIs (calls and emails) and
Productivity KPIs (Discovery calls, Presentations, and Sales), among others. For example, the
minimum expectation for this position will be 250 Total Activities (outbound calls and/or emails) per week.
- Communication. Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills with clients and
prospects. These skills are essential for daily prospecting via phone and email correspondence to ensure success. Clear, effective verbal communication is also required
for conference calls and sales presentations with clients and prospects.
- Administration. Create ROI / Benefit analyses, MS PowerPoint sales decks, MS Outlook
calendar invites, proposals, FedEx packages, email templates, and other content, as necessary,
to assist the VP / Business Development Team Lead during the sales process. Maintain updated,
organized, detailed notes and contacts in all assigned accounts within Salesforce.com. Assist
Marketing in executing Direct Mail or Digital campaigns and other various Sales and Marketing
- Training & Development. Participate in all required meetings, courses, training, and coaching
sessions to strengthen industry and product knowledge and to enhance communication skills
and sales abilities to become more effective and grow as a sales professional. Understand the
company's consulting solutions' concepts, fundamentals, and mechanics. Remain well-informed
of current market and industry news and conditions through available resources, such
as LinkedIn, S&P Global, FDIC, NCUA, CFPB, ABA, ICBA, CUNA, Credit Union Times, and many
more. This position will also assist in developing the company’s knowledge
base and training material (i.e., the Playbook).
- Other. Attend tradeshows as requested. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Communication Skills
- Clear, Effective verbal and written communication abilities
- Clear, Effective presentation and demonstration abilities
- MS Office 365
- Salesforce.com preferred
- 2-4 Years of successful inside sales
- Banking industry experience preferred
Business Degree preferred
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. Ceto will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or business dealings based on race, color, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We should provide an environment free of discrimination to our employees, clients, and vendors.