Working at Ceto
| OUR PURPOSE
We exist to empower banks and credit unions with intelligence and innovative solutions to drive growth and profitability, enhance shareholder value, and build stronger, more prosperous communities.
| OUR VALUES
- Integrity to Trust
- Excellence to Perform
- Perseverance to Achieve
- Teamwork to Synergize
- Time to Maximize
- Intelligence to Illuminate
- Creativity to Solve
- Innovation to Elevate
- Community to Support
Become part of the Ceto family and discover why it is such an exceptional workplace! Bring your passion, talent, creativity, and active involvement, and you will become an integral part of the team. We offer Administrative, Accounting/Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Sales, Software/Application development, and Consulting opportunities. Our offices are in Alpharetta, Georgia, in the heart of the Avalon shopping and restaurant district. At Ceto, we know it’s the team driving us toward success in achieving all our goals.
Our Focus is to
- Help employees improve their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
- Provide the tools and resources to help actively take responsibility and make the best decisions regarding personal well-being.
- Provide competitive programs and resources, offer protection, and respond to the changing needs of employees throughout their careers.
- Ceto provides benefit opportunities focused on leading healthy lifestyles and supporting our employees' and their families' long-term health and well-being.
| Current Openings Listed Below
Department: Consulting Services Group - Production
Reports to: Senior Vice President – Consulting Services Group
FLSA Status: Exempt Basic Function
The Research Analyst plays a crucial role in data collection from Financial Institutions. This role primarily leverages websites, phone calls, and emails to gather data concerning pricing, fees, rates, and other pertinent data sets. Precision in data entry and validation are pivotal. Mastery of the tasks, responsibilities, and assignments is essential for consideration for further advancement within the organization.
- Data Collection & Management. Source, structure, and validate data from Banks and Credit Unions using various methods such as websites, phone calls, and emails. Ensure accurate entry of this data into the application and update expired or outdated information for relevance and precision.
- Research Initiatives. Conduct ongoing research into additional banking products, features, rates, and fees, and explore new financial institutions to support the MRI application.
- Team Collaboration & Autonomy. Complete tasks by setting deadlines and showcasing adaptability by assisting teammates when needed. While working independently is crucial, effective collaboration and bringing innovation to the team are equally important.
- Documentation & Storage. Save related collateral and resources in applicable folders, ensuring traceability and systematic retrieval for future reference.
- Data Updates & Research. Refresh outdated data, ensuring accuracy and relevance. Conduct ongoing research into new financial institutions to support the MRI application.
Other Skills & Background
- Research Skills
- Proficient in Sourcing, Verifying, and Interpreting Data
- Attention to Detail
- Precision in Data Entry and Validation
- Communication Skills
- Clear, Effective Verbal and Written Communication Abilities
- Office 365
Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
Relevant Team-Oriented, Problem Solving, and Collaborative Experiences
Ability to stand/sit at a computer for 8 hours or more daily.
Ability to work at the main office, at home, on the road, or in a satellite location.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. Ceto will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or business dealings based on race, color, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We should provide an environment free of discrimination to our employees, clients, and vendors.